TolStackUp is a tolerance analysis spreadsheet (template) created in Microsoft Excel. It is designed to analyze and manage the impact of dimensional deviations of parts in an assembly.
It is common to perform such tolerance analyses in a spreadsheet, usually Excel. A lot of work is required to create spreadsheets that meet all the requirements for these analyses. TolStackUp has everything you need to analyze and manage the dimensions and tolerances of parts in an assembly. Including correct calculation of the statistical results. The structured and methodical design makes the analysis and management clear and transparent.
By using a so-called ‘tolerance pool‘, TolStackUp is suitable for the analysis and management of large, complex assemblies with many tolerance chains. But it is also ideally suited for simple assemblies with only a single tolerance chain.
Properties and possibilities
- Proven method of statistical addition, capability calculation and estimate of the failure rate;
- Combination of worst-case items and statistical items;
- Clear, unambiguous and uniform layout;
- Choice of two tolerance tables:
- a basic table for six degrees of freedom;
- specialized table for use with vectors;
- Number of tables and sheets can be expanded indefinitely;
- Structured design with a central tolerance pool and a vector pool;
- Due to its clear design suitable for a single analysis up to a spreadsheet with hundreds of analyses;
- Excellent for 3D analyses;
- Formulas protected against changes. No password so that flexible adjustments by the advanced user remain possible;
- Extensive help sheet included in the template;
- Example tables present in the template to further simplify the usage;
- Complete insight into the operation of the template, no hidden formulas or items;
- No tricky or unsafe macros or VBA code;
- One-time purchase and unlimited use;
- For Excel 2007 or later and LibreOffice;
- In accordance with the method as used in the Mikrocentrum course tolerance analysis.
The price for one user license is € 8.50. With 5 or more licenses, there is the following discount.
- 5 users; € 2,50 discount;
- 10 users; € 7,50 discount;
- 20 users; € 20,00 discount;
- 50 users; € 62,50 discount;
- Please contact us for an unlimited number of licenses.
TolStackUp was developed by Jaap Vink (Vink System Design & Analysis). He has many years of experience in making tolerance analyses and is a teacher of the tolerance analysis course at Mikrocentrum. The current release is 1.1.0. Updates of the template are always free.